January 2005- Present
Field Technician / Consultant
- Field Consultant: All install, admin, break/fix, maintain, troubleshoot Windows NT/2000/XP/2003 clients, servers across Metro Detroit for national corporation. Same client as end contract, NuSoft Solutions, Inc. (below).
March 1999 - January 2005
NuSoft Solutions, Inc.
6905 Telegraph Road, Suite 340, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301
- Field Consultant, Support: Install, administer, maintain, troubleshoot Windows NT/2000 Servers, Workstations across Metro Detroit for national corporation WAN, utilizing Cisco routers.
- Manage PC's, Printers, IBM AS/400's in hybrid NT/Novell/AS400 environment.
- Support applications, Notes/Exchange clients, IIS servers, print servers, proprietary applications.
- Subcontracted October 2003 - January 2005
April 1998 - March 1999
Olde Discount Corporation (now Olde/H&R Block) Stock Brokerage
721 Griswold, Detroit, Michigan 48226
NT Network Administrator
- Administer 1700 unit Windows NT WAN network in hybrid NT/Novell/UNIX/AS400 environment.
- Manage network over 175 branch offices nationwide, linked by 56K frame relay circuits.
- Assist in home office repair, maintenance, upgrades and networking of PCs in heterogeneous Windows NT 4.0, 3.5, Novell 4.0, UNIX environment, running Windows 3.11, 95, NT 4.0 Workstation and Server.
1997 - April 1998
Thomas’ Computer Warehouse
797 E. Big Beaver Rd, Troy, Michigan 48083
- Responsible for repair, maintenance, upgrades and networking of PCs and printers, in Windows NT, Novell 4.11 and 3.12, Windows 95, Windows 3.1/3.11 and MS-DOS environments. Utilized extensive knowledge of Windows 95 installation, operations, configuration (including Win 95 registry).
- Responsible for organization and productivity of service dept., including hiring, training, managing subordinate technicians.
1995 - 1997
Cash Register Corporation
6800 Greenfield Road, Dearborn, Michigan 48126
Senior Systems Programmer
- Analyze new software products and hardware configurations under consideration for usability, and economic feasibility.
- Perform installation, repair and maintenance of PC networking hardware and software.
1987 - 1988
Hardee’s Food Systems, Inc.
Point Of Sales Computer Technician
- Install, repair computer based sales equipment, coordinate roll-out of new networked P.O.S. platform in 100 restaurants.
1984 - 1995
Hardee’s Food Systems, Inc.
Restaurant General Manager
- Unit manager of restaurant. Full responsibility for operations, personnel, training, compliance, restaurant financial results.
- Consistently ran highly profitable operations: one unit increased sales 200% and net profit five-fold in two years.
1987 - Ongoing
University Of Michigan Dearborn, Michigan
Senior Status, Bachelor of Engineering (Incomplete) - Information Systems
Course work focused on operating systems, systems engineering, programming.
Oakland Community College Farmington Hills , Michigan
Associate Degree, Liberal Arts
Courses primarily on computer languages and operating systems, including VM370 Assembly Language, Pascal, FORTRAN, COBOL, BASIC, as well as music and the fine arts.
Personal & Professional References Available Upon Request
Additional Keywords: CCNA MCSE 2000 A+ Linux+ Server